Design the 2017 Logo
Winning designer earns $300
- Logo must include this year’s annual theme, “Love Is All Around”
- Design must be circular (for buttons and other logos)
- Must include either “GLBTAQI” or spelled out “Gay, Lesbian, Bisexual, Transgender, Queer, Allied, Intersex” listed on the button, along with the title “Duluth-Superior Pride”
- Submissions can be from artists of any age, and must be all-ages friendly
- Logo must be submitted to the pride committee for the March 7th meeting. We prefer you to print and bring to the meeting (7:30pm at the Main Club in Superior, WI), or you can email a copy to firstname.lastname@example.org to be printed and presented to the group on your behalf. The artist is invited to attend but is not required to be there. Often logos will be selected with stipulations or minor changes required.
- Winning designer must be able to provide a high-resolution image in multiple file formats and will make the design available to necessary pride festival reps before receiving payment.
- Slight changes/modifications may be required of the selected logo (corrections)
- Winning design is chosen by the pride committee members in attendance at the March 7th meeting through a vote.
The last few years’ logos for your reference: